GAMBLERS TO UNVEIL MILITARY JERSEYS & HELMETS
(Green Bay, WI) – The Green Bay Gamblers will unveil their military inspired helmets and jerseys on Tuesday, October 8, 2019, 11:00 AM at the Brown County Veterans Memorial on the corner of Oneida and Armed Forces Drive. Helmets and jerseys will be worn by the players for the team’s 8th Annual Military Appreciation Night, presented by the Animal Referral Center, Saturday, November 2, 2019. Since the game’s inception in 2013, Military Appreciation Night has raised $158,000 for the local chapter of Disabled American Veterans.
All active duty and retired military personnel receive a complimentary ticket to the game. Game starts at 7:05 PM.
Helmets and jerseys worn by the players are auctioned immediately following the game. All auction proceeds to benefit the local chapter of Disabled American Veterans.
Tickets available at the Resch Center box office or online at gamblershockey.com
Up Coming Events
November 8 @1630: Celebrating the Marine Corps Birthday at the Nightingale Supper Club 1541 Egg Harbor Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235. Cocktails starting at 1630 followed by the Dinner at 1730. This is a informal event you will be ordering off the menu its a time to meet fellow Marines from Northeast Wisconsin and celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday together.
November 10: Rose Drive Fundraiser before the Green Bay Packer Game. We will be set up in front of the Brown County Veterans memorial across the street from Lambeau Field. We will be setting up at 0600 and running our drive until kickoff.
The goals of the Door Peninsula Marine Corps League Detachment #1130
- To preserve the traditions and promote the interests of the United States Marine Corps.
- To connect those who are currently serving in the United States Marine Corps with those who have been honorably discharged from that service.
- To prepare and encourage its members for the duties of citizenship.
- To hold sacred the history and memory of the men and women who have given their lives in service to their country.
- To aid and render assistance to all Marines, as well as, their families.
- To promote the honoring of the history of the United States Marine Corps and the observation of the anniversaries of historical occasions of interest to Marines.